Our approach to innovation and adoption
We try out new approaches to improving later lives. Where we find evidence that promising solutions really make a difference, we support others to adopt and sustain these ways of working.
We do this by:
- Listening to people’s experiences and using these to inform the design of new approaches
- Developing and testing new ideas with the potential to improve people’s lives
- Supporting others to adopt proven approaches and implement them at scale, in order to reach as many people as possible
- Bringing together organisations to learn from each other and share good practice
As with all our work, we are keen to work in partnership with others. We are developing links with:
- Other funders of innovation and change
- Those involved in developing and implementing innovative approaches that seek to enable more people to enjoy a good later life
- Those with skills and expertise in supporting the development of new initiatives and promoting change at scale or across whole systems
If you or your organisation have insights or questions about our work in this area, we would love to hear from you. Please use the contact form or get in touch with Dan Jones, our Director of Innovation and Change.
See also our Current opportunities for live Invitation To Tenders and other opportunities to work on projects with us.