Developing links with individuals and organisations
As an independent charitable foundation, we are able to work with a number of different organisations from the statutory, voluntary and private sectors. The issues that face our ageing society as more of us live longer are complex and will require working beyond traditional boundaries.
In addition to the above opportunities to work with us, we are keen to develop links with a wide range of individuals and organisations, including:
- Those who produce research and evidence
- Those involved in synthesising and communicating evidence
- People using, running, developing and funding services who need to understand and apply evidence to uncover what works
- Funders of innovation and change, particularly with an interest in issues surrounding ageing
- Those involved in developing and implementing innovative approaches that seek to enable more people to enjoy a good later life
- People with skills and expertise in supporting the development and scaling of initiatives
We also want to learn from others and are open to ideas. So please get in touch if you have experience or knowledge that you feel we can benefit from.