Beyond the 'triple lock': What next for better later lives?
Events | Ageing Better | 18 May 2017
Date and time:
Thu 1 June 2017
08:00 – 10:00
In the run up to the UK General Election on 8 June, the Centre for Ageing Better is delighted to present a special breakfast panel event to debate the issues for people in later life that are being focused on – or being overlooked – as part of the main parties’ election campaigns.
We want to provide a forum to talk about what progress has been made to date and what the big issues are related to our ageing population that the next government should be focusing on, which we have outlined in our General Election 2017 manifesto.
- Anna Dixon, Chief Executive, Centre for Ageing Better (Chair)
- Lord Filkin CBE, Chair, Centre for Ageing Better
- Ben Page, Chief Executive, Ipsos MORI
- Laura Gardiner, Senior Research and Policy Analyst, Resolution Foundation
- From 8.00am – guest arrivals and breakfast
- 8.30am – panel debate to start
- 9.45am – debate to close
- 10.00am – guests to depart
Read more about the Centre for Ageing Better General Election 2017 manifesto.
Submit your questions in advance: