Beyond the 'triple lock': What next for better later lives?
Events | Ageing Better | 18 May 2017
Date and time:
Thu 1 June 2017
08:00 – 10:00
In the run up to the UK General Election on 8 June 2017, the Centre for Ageing Better hosted a special breakfast panel event to debate the issues for people in later life that are being focused on – or being overlooked – as part of the main parties’ election campaigns.
The aim was to provide a forum to talk about what progress had been made to date and the big issues related to our ageing population that the next government should be focusing on, which we outlined in our General Election 2017 manifesto.
- Anna Dixon, Chief Executive, Centre for Ageing Better (Chair)
- Lord Filkin CBE, Chair, Centre for Ageing Better
- Ben Page, Chief Executive, Ipsos MORI
- Laura Gardiner, Senior Research and Policy Analyst, Resolution Foundation
- From 8.00am – guest arrivals and breakfast
- 8.30am – panel debate to start
- 9.45am – debate to close
- 10.00am – guests to depart
Read more about the Centre for Ageing Better General Election 2017 manifesto.