Centre for Ageing Better
6 Dec 2018
This note summarises discussions from Ageing Better’s Managing major life changes Roundtable of February 2016.
Some 23 people participated in the roundtable discussion, coming from a range of backgrounds – academic, public, private and charity sectors.
On the day, three topics were proposed for discussion based on earlier scoping work by Ageing Better.
- How can we develop consistent evaluation measures and methods?
- What factors are important in the measurement of resilience?
- How do you currently measure/assess resilience?
2. Is there other evidence we should be considering?
3. Explore feasibility of co-designing a new resilience measure.