5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
6. Ageing Better accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 09:00 on 18 January 2018 and closes at 17:00 on 28 February 2018. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
8. Three winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Each of the three winners will be notified by email on or before 15th March 2017. If a winner does not respond to Ageing Better within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Ageing Better shall be entitled to select an alternative winner.
11. The decision of Ageing Better in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by 15 April 2017.
13. The prize it is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. Ageing Better reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value should the original prize offered not be available.
Sign up to receive the latest news, research, policy updates and events about ageing.