Browse the latest jobs and other opportunities, including advisory positions and lay involvement.
Browse the current funding opportunities including invitations to tender and grants.
Our equality and diversity policy
The Centre for Ageing Better is committed to equality and valuing diversity within our staff team, board, co-optees, associates and advisors:
- We monitor recruitment and will take action on this information as needed.
- We are committed to becoming an age-friendly employer
- We provide training and development activities that enable equality of opportunity and that promote an awareness of equality and diversity.
- We ensure that our premises and resources are made as accessible as possible to both staff and visitors.
- In our procurement processes we also ask suppliers to demonstrate their commitment to equality and diversity in their policies and practises.