A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We use Google Analytics, social media plug-in and session ID cookies to help us:
- Improve the speed and security of the website.
- Understand the way our visitors use our website and improve their experience.
- Allow visitors to share pages on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting this website and will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. We will not pass the data on to advertising networks or other third parties. Any third party links to social networking services only deploy third party cookies if you have already signed up to these services and are signed into these services.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit All About Cookies.org.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|_ga, _gat||Google Analytics||This cookies enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern||developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|cookie-notice||Cookie Notice||This cookie enables us to hide the notice about cookies being used on this site after it has been viewed|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.