We are the Centre for Ageing Better, an independent charitable foundation. We want a society where everyone enjoys a good later life.
We believe that more people living longer represents a huge opportunity for society. But changes are needed so more people enjoy good health, are financially secure, are socially connected, and have a purpose in later life.
We bring about change for people in later life today and for future generations. Practical solutions, research about what works best, and people’s own insight are all sources that we draw on to help make this change. We share this information and support others to act on it. We also try out new approaches to improving later lives.
Find out more about us:
- Why we’re here – our organisation’s vision, mission and principles
- Our approach – how we operate in order to deliver our vision
- People are living longer – our story
- Our team – profiles of our executive team
- Our trustees – profiles of our Board members
- Annual review – an overview of our work over during 2016-17
- Our history – the opportunity for ageing well and how we came into being
- FAQs – answers to the most common questions about us